Heart of Bangladeshi Cricket "Mashrafee Bin Mortaza" Retiring from International T20

Mashrafee Bin Mortaza" Retiring from International T20
Bangladeshi ODI & T20 captin Mashrafee Bin Mortaza is going to retired from International T20 cricket. This news has been confirmed by Mashrafee himself before strating Bangladesh VS Sri-lanka T20 series.
Mashrafee said that, This is my last T20 series for Bangladesh Cricket.  I would like to thanks BCB, my family member, my coaching staffs, my teammates and mostly fans of Bangladeshi Cricket. Without their love, prayer I can not able to reach this position.
This is very sad and emotional news for all Bangladeshi Cricket Fans. They are very emotional regarding Mashrafee. Mashrafee has been given lots of thing for Bangladeshi Cricket.  His dedication and patriotism is outstanding. 
 Mashrafee's T20 career: 


BATTING
MATCH RUN AVG. BEST
52 368 13.62 36

BOWLING
MATCH  INNS WICKETS  BEST
52 51 39  4/19
Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts