It was A bad Dream:Luis Enrique

Luis Enrique has already passed through the state. Not too long ago, too. On February 14, the night is not the only one to forget. Paris Saint-Germain 4-0 defeat at Barcelona came. He expects backlash has managed to write fairy tales. Juventus 3-0 at the time of the royal Enrique is a big push. The match was to him as a "nightmare".
Luis Enrique picture

Since the start of the match, Barcelona were attacking Juventus tomorrow. Two goals in two minutes. Coach Enrique could not find any explanation, "Juventus two goals in the first half we gave gifts. We can not find any reason as a coach than they (Juventus) play so well. "
Enrique was so distraught that matches the description of the four 'Nightmare' has to pronounce the word, 'It's a nightmare. Our destiny is not in favor of getting the last few days. Now I can only hope that tomorrow we will be back. Players were determined in the first half, but we made the mistake of Paris, it's a problem. He was better than the second half. But my head is still spinning prathamardhata, just like a nightmare. Maybe not repeated in Paris, but it was a lot of Paris, "third half" like! I am a positive man. However, I am taking responsibility. I am the coach and criticism should end with me. "
Barca came back to win 6-1 with PSG circumstances. However, I do not see much hope for Enrique, 'How come back, do not need to worry about it for now. This has hurt me more (than the match PSG).

Previous
Next Post »

Popular Posts